Easter Family Fun
With summer on the horizon and the light nights in full swing, Easter can be a fun time of year.
Although it is a fun time to spend as a family, it can also be an expensive added pressure. With this in mind I have put together some ideas for families that will not break the bank, just perhaps your sanity!
1. Attwell Farm Park, located in Beoley, Worcestershire gives you and your family the opportunity to get up close to your farm yard favourites! With Easter activities running from Friday 12th – Monday 22nd April www.attwellfarmpark.co.uk/things-to-do-and-see/
2. Day Out With The Kids are offering a monthly trial for £1, this can then be cancelled at any point. Join this for the Easter period to save precious time & money on exploring, eating, playing and making the most of family. Receive discounts on eating out, cinema tickets and days out https://join.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/membership-west-midlands/
3. Enjoy a fun and educational morning or afternoon, or even a full day at Hartlebury Castle. Take part in their animal themed craft activities, explore the castle grounds or TRY and relax with cake at the Bishop’s Table Café https://hartleburycastle.com/what-youll-see/
4. Have an adventure at Spetchley Park Gardens and take part in the Gold Egg Trail 17th – 22nd April 10:30am – 5pm (free trail with child’s admission) https://www.spetchleygardens.co.uk/news.php
5. If you want a messy making afternoon invite some friends around to your home and hold your very own Easter bonnet making afternoon. I challenge you to make this cream egg bonnet http://www.essentialkids.com.au/activities/seasons/easter/easter-bonnets-20110412-1dbr9
6. Hold your very own Easter egg hunt, here are 10 indoor and outdoor printable clue sheets. https://www.burlapandblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/easter-egg-hunt-ideas.jpg Get hunting!
7. Burn off all that energy and those chocolate eggs, whilst at the same time blowing the cobwebs away! Have a walk up the Malvern Hills there is a wide variety of walks to be had from short and gently graded slopes to more strenuous options https://www.malverntrail.co.uk/wp/walks-around-the-malverns/
Get out there, HAVE FUN and enjoy the PRECIOUS TIME together with family and friends